Friday, April 7, 2017

Week with the cats.

   This week my friend is away from home and so I am cat sitting her three fur babies. So she doesn't miss them too much, I have sent her some pictures of them.





I started with my typical view of the cats.

    As the week has progressed, they have gotten more friendly...
Billy thinks my daughter is great!


Today I sent some more pictures...

   Billy is such a cuddler! We spent some time together this morning relaxing, though it took me some convincing that cats don't drink coffee. I think he has other ideas on the matter. 
   Each of the cats have very different personalities. The lovely queen likes her space. Mostly she just likes company. Petting is permitted occasionally. Especially before meals.
   Today, one of the cats brought me a present!


Uh Oh, hope these weren't important!

   Can you guess which cat had these?
   Thinking cats need more watching....I will have to stop at the store to pick up some googly eyes. Hehehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment