Monday, March 20, 2017

Post OP and Pullups

So my husband had to have Carpal Tunnel Release surgery today.


So to keep him occupied this morning I had him make me breakfast.

While he was fasting.

   I did tell him the coffee was good.

We arrived at the surgery center on time. After a slight delay, they came and took him back. Then
they let me come back with him before he went into surgery. I took a picture. I mean really, there wasn't much for me to do. Not like they were going to let me assist or anything...

Then it was time for surgery. So I went back into the waiting room and had a snack.


Lucky for me they had good coffee and French Vanilla Creamer and healthy snacks.
They were the thins after all.

Before I knew it, I was called back to Post-OP.  He was looking pretty good. I offered to help him dress, but he said he thought he could manage on his own. Probably a good thing he brought pull ups...
Sweat pants, that is. What were you thinking?


Home now and all is well. Guess he is not making dinner...



2 comments:

  1. This is just an off handed observation but he coouulld make supper. I still see a perfectly functioning left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz had Carole tunnel surgery on both hand last year. Not at the same time. Took awhile but she is better

    ReplyDelete