Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Smelling Good!

    After coming home from the gym the other day, my husband and I were unpacking our gym bags, when I noticed my husband making faces... I asked him what was the deal and he told me he smelled like baby powder.
 
   I got close to check (he took a shower so I was safe) and sure enough, he smelled like baby powder. It was his deodorant, which was powder fresh scent. I don't know how much it was fresh, but it sure smelled like a new baby's room.

Which led to an interesting discussion.

   Why powder fresh? Or spring fresh for that matter. Who came up with rain storm anyway? I mean if you want to smell good when you perspire, why not something inspiring?

   Like chocolate chip cookie dough or birthday cake? Maybe fresh baked bread...

Better yet, COFFEE scented deodorant!



Now there is a scent I can get into!

Of course, I would never leave my husband alone again. Ever.

When we got to thinking about it, we began to see the possibilities.

   There could be seasonal deodorants, like pumpkin spice in the fall and cinnamon and cranberry around the holidays. In the spring we could have cherry cobbler and vanilla frosting.

   Maybe for summer we could market a whole line of summer scents, like watermelon and barbecue! For those of us who like the outdoors, we could have bacon cooking over a campfire with a companion lotion - s'mores!

   My husband suggested an entire dessert line which would include cherry pie and strawberry cup cakes. Add to that a girl scout grouping which would include thin mints and tag-a-longs.... Now we're talking!

Hey, why not?

If it's okay to smell like a spring breeze, why not a french vanilla cappuccino?

We are talking the ultimate in aroma therapy here!

1 comment: